Wednesday, February 18, 2015

It Was Wisdom

I was eager to meet this wonder but not prepared for what this wonder stored
I looked at it-so tiny in size and so soft on the eyes
So strong on the heart-on my heart
I looked at it and saw the light, not the light from a train
A greater light
A warm light
Only a light that illuminates from the Halos of the angels
Who knew this little wonder possessed such a humongous energy
Bigger than you and me
This energy flowed from it to me and allowed me to see 
It ran through my body beginning at my fingertips
and simultaneously chilled every cell of my composition
My heart began to take a rapid beat as fear ensued
But once I refocused my gaze on this little thing
The beat slowed as I was soothed by the eyes of this little wonder...
Of this little Wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment